About Moi

My photo
Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi/Brit in search of herself.

Sunday 19 September 2010

Ouch!

I never realized how many simple day to day actions we take for granted...simply walking over to the bin or getting up to reach for the tissue box...

Manx has just had surgery and I feel useless...thank god one day inshallah (hopefully I can go back to running/swimming in 3 WEEKS so I'm told) it will go back to normal..just makes me thankful that I am unlike those others who stay in this state for a long time.

Al7amdellah

3 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

Al7amdullilah 3ala elsalamah :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
m-a-n-x said...

allah ysalmak hopeless, thanks so much!

anon - that didnt make sense and wayyy outta line.

M-a-n-x Readers